Tuesday, February 26, 2013

In the beginning...

I received a large heavy box for Christmas from my husband, I unwrapped it and to my surprise and delight he got me a Rigid Heddle loom.  Of course I really had no idea what that was, I mean I had an idea of a loom but "Rigid Heddle"??? I have done many different crafts/handiwork over my lifetime, but never thought of doing weaving (other than making potholders when I was young).  I imagine I thought it seemed to complicated and I wouldn't know how to do it. 

So anyway here I am a bit over two months later and I have been weaving like a crazy woman!!!  I am hooked in more ways than one.  So hooked that I had a bunch of "favorites" that I needed to wade through related to weaving, so what the heck, create yet another blog.

And here you have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment